Homeopathy is a therapeutic science which assumes that a deviation from fundamental within reversible limit can be restored to normal by means of stimuli usually applied in the form of drugs which could produce similar symptoms in a healthy person.
A German physician, Dr Samuel Hahnemann, discovered this 200-year-old system of medicine in 1796; it is based on the ‘law of similars.’
Homeopathyemphasisess the importance of treating individuals as a whole, as opposed to only considering a single diseased part. Homeopathic medicines are derived from nature and given in highly diluted form to avoid side effects.
Homeopathic treatment is proved effective in the treatment of:
- Paediatric ailments like – Upper respiratory tract infections, adenoids, tonsillitis, sinusitis, bed wetting, temper tantrums etc.
- Skin complaints like – Eczema, Urticaria, Acne, Psoriasis, Lichen, Alopecia, Hyper pigmentation of skin, general hair loss etc.
- Gastro-Intestinal tract diseases like – GERD, IBS, Dyspepsia, Colitis, Acute infectious diseases etc.
- Rheumatic complaints like – Back pain, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Ankle sprain, Fibromyalgia, Calcaneal spur etc.
- Mental diseases like – Depression, OCD, Temper tantrums etc.
- Gynaecological disorders like – Premenstrual syndrome, Menopausal syndrome, Uterine fibroids, Polycystic ovary, Menstrual disorders etc.