The Pediatrics Department of Reem Medical Group attracts patients from entire Sharjah due to its child-friendly services. It provides comprehensive care to children of all ages.
Pediatric Department provides a variety of health related services ranging from preventive services, anticipatory guidance, assessment of well-being, treatment of illnesses covering minor to most complicated and life threatening to all age groups (fetus, newborn, infant, toddler, preschool, school age and adolescent). All these age groups have unique health requirements.
Pediatricians at Reem Group work as a team with other specialities along with most advanced diagnostic back up facility to provide maximum benefit to our patients.
- Pediatric Respiratory Clinic – Childhood Asthma prevention, diagnosis, treatment, follow up and other respiratory problems
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Clinic – Recurrent/persistent diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, jaundice etc. Liver Clinic for diagnosis, treatment of hepatic diseases and evaluation for Liver Transplant
- Pediatric Neurology – Epilepsy, Mental Retardation, Behavioural Disorders, Abnormal Movements, Weakness
- Pediatric Cardiology – Congenital Heart Disease, Rheumatic Heart Disease, etc.
- Pediatric Rheumatology – Joint, Skin, Vessels, Bone involvement
- Pediatric Endocrinology – Diabetes, Thyroid Disorders, Short Stature, Ricket etc.
Pediatric Department also provides other services including specialities like Physiotherapy, ENT, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Dermatology etc.
Pediatric Department of Reem Medical Group has always supported the community causes, participating in continuous medical education programs and medical camps.