Occupational health service offering comprises:
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Complete Physical Examination
- Lab Tests
- Vision assessment and monitoring
- Hearing/Audiometry assessment and monitoring
- Lung function/Spirometry assessment and monitoring
- Comprehensive reporting
- Employee health services (that fall outside of the above scope) can, in most cases, be tailored by our occupational health nurse to meet most requirements
Carried out where employees are exposed to excessive noise.
Lung function/Spirometry assessments
Undertaken where employees are exposed to fumes, dusts, solvents and/or dangerous airborne particles.
Vision assessment and monitoring
Implemented where employees are exposed to visual hazards or where vehicle operation is prevalent.